The “Friends of the Town Clock Church” is established as a charitable organization with IRS non-profit status. Our role will be the ongoing maintenance, beautification, fundraising and long-term planning for the building.
Board of Directors
Made up of community leaders, this group has by-laws and elected leadership.
- Alice Miles – Chairperson, Retired nurse, Diversity consultant for CFSI
- Kathy Wilkerson – Interim Superintendent of New Albany Park Department
- Jerrol Miles – Banker of PNC Bank
- Judge Terrence Cody – Circuit Court Judge
- Monica Hern – Treasurer 2nd Baptist Church and medical assistant
- Pastor Chad Hunter – Pastor of New Dimensions Christian Church
- Michael Stewart – CEO Voluforms
- John Gonder – City Council member and business owner
- Irv Stumler – Retired attorney, community volunteer
- Pam Peters – Historian, author and community volunteer